old school here. late 90's. I was leader of D~C and LL

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

old school here. late 90's. I was leader of D~C and LL

Post by MoKeR »

I'm really old school...even back to the demo days...as well as the 1.06f patch. I was the leader of D~C clan. I mainly went by D~C_MoKeR....although i had quite a bit of names. After DC...we started the ['LL]clan and i used the name Sit [LL] Fly quite a bit. Does anyone remember? My competition 1v1 was always AGENT. The clan we went up against alot was {n}...nightmare.....and (V) ...trying to remember others.
Reactions: 2

Re: old school  here.  late 90's.  I was leader of D~C and L

Post by Sauron »

Hi wb, :cool:
long shot, do you still have the cd? :ghehe:

Post by maker »

beware, there is second guy around saying that he's moker too. Wallhacking.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

sup agent.. think i used to do some games with you in 2004 with needle. you quit when BF pulled the plug right? / CPG butcha

Post by MoKeR »

I'm the one and only Moker. The guy Agent that i always played against used wallhack and aimbot
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Whatsup Moker! OLD recognize OLD :)
Finally another 'real' oldskooler backing up my stories from demo and 1,03 - 1,06 days.
People in here say i make up shit lmfao.

The name Moker doesn't ring any bells in my brain tbh, but the clan D~C does.... thats pretty damn old and sick, i also remember the clan was international alot of Euros and US - Canadian players started off innit. Alot of euros who later became 'pro' in this game F_F, Muffin, Weirdo (can't remember what names they used back in D~C anymore tho) D~C Master (another hacking fgt)
I was to shit back then to get in any clan, i was phosing and walking and couldn't speak or understand any proper english... i also called everyone who killed me SCHEATER hahahahah.

I also remember [LL] LadyLovas was it? Cool bunch of dudes.
That was 'abit' later in the game tho..

Agent was a cockrouch indeed, still beat him sud1 with his wallhacks on.
But he kicked my ass with like 20-30 + frags on nycdm3 as he loved that map... can't remember why i continued playing such matches against such hackers guess i just loved the competition.
His brother Booya! was a decent player tho, and bashed alot of cheaters....

My first clan was [Oz] stood for outsiderZ it was an usa clan.
I also played alot as C*K Euro, TF Bomjr, Junior etc...

Do you have any of those sickass screenshotshots from the matches you usa guys used to play? irqctf1 or gerctf1 could go on for 5-6 hours straight if the teams were even.... lmfao

Post by MoKeR »

I think I remember CK Euro...not 100% though. When I first started playing the leader of D~C was Vega...he was a beast....but ultimately over time he made me leader. At one point i was the best player in the demo days. I wish i could remember my clan members...too nuch weed lol. I remember Saiyan and killer i think. I wish i had screenshots...my computer i played on is long gone. Yeah Agent...Canadian dude loved his grenades and wallhack lol...Still whooped his ass. I had soo many names....i used UpInSmoke quite a bit.. I'll try to remember others...i miss those days
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Hey moker remember me !!! Dopey !! Nice to see u again ! Peace

Post by Fuckemup »

Dope, thats not the MoKeR from holland you speaking about....
this guy played SOF before you were born :mrgreen:

What year did you stop playing M?
I remember )BB) C*K and ^666^ as the most powerful clans usa side in early sof days.
Then abit later [HÄ] [7] !MDK! [N] I still see Fragman on sof now and then... also the Sicc brothers o EBK reinstalled. gANg (B*S) B&F DFW D~S FGs GwG (V) Untouchable hope this refresh ur memory alittle bit :)

I remember seeing a old screenshot, it was a clanfight between BB and C*K.
End something like 10-8 and timelimits were between 300-400 minutes now thats RAW :lol:

Post by MoKeR »

I think i stopped around 99 or 2000. When i first started MDK was basically coming to an end. I remember Fragman forsure,Ebk Sicc i remember as well. I do remember D~S and B&F, and Untouchable. Man o man....i miss those epic battles!
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

playing a couple of months sof in 2000, doesn't make you a oldskool: just a newb-skool.
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Jr why u think u are THE first player ever installed sof :')
If iTS tru u played sof before i was born that makes u play sof before 1988 ?
That makes u like 38 years old ?
Offcourse i know iTS not nub moker from Holland ..
I also played demo . Only was à random player poppin online once in à few weeks .
Not there to make "friends" in sof or something didnt even know how to make à massage in sof .
My question was pointed to moker not too you . Ty for Reading jr My sof bro

Post by Fuckemup »

All respect goes to you Dope, respect for ALL oldskoolers :inform:
I thought your signature was some trolling, and i find it a little bit strange you never backed me up before when people said i was lying, making shit up or wotsoever when it came to sof oldskool history. But fuck it bro, i fucken love you :mrgreen:

Moker, i remember when !MDK! started aswell... they had sick players in that team.
rYdOrDi,Ritslayer,IKiLLCamprs,FrankWhite,CodeRed,Looter,Beast.
Also MDK Massacre, and MDK Weedy 2 euros that loved playing usa servers at that time.
By the way, do you remember <OS> ?

Don't ask me how i remember such things, but things that happened before i started to smoke weed, doesn't fade away to easy i guess :tongue:
I Also enjoyed playing USA servers more then euros, MDK server gave me a stable 115 ping, while all euro servers,specially the jolt.co back then gave me a laggy 60-75 ping.... yeah so i stayed up long just to fight those americans. Also there was not many euros who gave me a challange when i used to play all days long, thats true stories.... yeah i really miss those sof days..
When game was worth playing man. Any time you could click the sof icon and find a gg.

And don't listen to Evilan, hes a newBskooler who got 'known' in this game when it already turned into BS.... yeah around 2010-2011, he is the european copy of EHS Exit. :upshake:

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote: And don't listen to Evilan, hes a newBskooler who got 'known' in this game when it already turned into BS.... yeah around 2010-2011, he is the european copy of EHS Exit.  :upshake:
lol 2010 ? After I banned your ass in 2006 you was wearing my name in your signature ever since, I got into your mind. I own you Image

Post by Fuckemup »

Evil4N wrote:
Fuckemup wrote: And don't listen to Evilan, hes a newBskooler who got 'known' in this game when it already turned into BS.... yeah around 2010-2011, he is the european copy of EHS Exit.  :upshake:
lol 2010 ?  After I banned your ass in 2006 you was wearing my name in your signature ever since, I got into your mind. I own you Image
You are fast with replies, stop messing this topic up with your nonsense.
Banning me for owning you back in 2006??
hmmm nothing to be proud of, game was all dead by then.

TCL 2000-2001.

4 Groups of clans, 6 in each...... does this bother you mr newBskoolaaah?

:redcard: :redcard:

Post by Evil4N »

TCL 2004, A>A vs MHP... I played with A>A :assassin:

Post by Fuckemup »

A A A what??? A twat?

Still sticking to the same words here, mister...
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

oh i thought you were agent.. lol when i read it again i see :P. what happend to him anyway, and really.. aimbot? who did it back then? aimbot on sof1 isnt that easy too create my snitch told me..
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

Fuckemup wrote:EHS Exit
wow, that name just made my day :fp: :lol:

btw, if you didnt know, that guy passed out like 3 years ago

Post by Fossil »

Evil4N wrote:TCL 2004, A>A vs MHP... I played with A>A  :assassin:
ya no way in hell A>A beat MHP in an TCL match in 2004.

Making stuff up again? :mrgreen: