PERMANENT BAN EVILAN

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.

PERMANENT BAN EVILAN

1. Yes
54%
2. No
46%

Total votes: 39

Reactions: 0

Re: PERMANENT BAN EVILAN

Post by Pazey »

Thanks for the PM but look if i cared about the ban then i wouldnt of voted public i wanted to see how long i would last in the server before you would enter which didnt take that long think it was 10 mins?

I couldnt figure out what was more pathetic here this or the fact that you voted no on your own pole or you messaging others telling them to vote no.

I was going to start a new thread for this bit but i hope people will read this and will pass it on but this is the reason why sof keeps slowing dieing because of this fool and most of the people that voted no, Its the rot thats been in it since the start but we lived with it we tried to clean it with the help from decent people over the years anticheats etc. But now we are at the point where we need to cut this away and move on and it isnt to late we have plans in place to start fresh ill leave it at that for now.

We have alot of people interested already some old faces and mostly kk clan so for the people who are interested in playing some clean games without the sof drama they can message me and ill update them when the time comes.

Ill make this in another thread since most people dont want to click this drama thread any longer.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Pazey wrote:Thanks for the PM but look if i cared about the ban then i wouldnt of voted public i wanted to see how long i would last in the server
Then don't make a issue out of it. Some of the "Yes-we-vote-to-ban-Evil4N" players have crossed the line with their vote. So I am giving it to them exactly how they preferred to see me. And yet... yet they are acting surprised when judgement has been served and are returning to this topic as innocent beings and as victims.
Pazey wrote: I couldnt figure out what was more pathetic here this or the fact that you voted no on your own pole or you messaging others telling them to vote no.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_campaign" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pazey wrote: I was going to start a new thread for this bit but i hope people will read this and will pass it on but this is the reason why sof keeps slowing dieing because of this fool and most of the people that voted no, Its the rot thats been in it since the start but we lived with it we tried to clean it with the help from decent people over the years anticheats etc. But now we are at the point where we need to cut this away and move on and it isnt to late we have plans in place to start fresh ill leave it at that for now.

We have alot of people interested already some old faces and mostly kk clan so for the people who are interested in playing some clean games without the sof drama they can message me and ill update them when the time comes.

Ill make this in another thread since most people dont want to click this drama thread any longer.
You ? The savior of SoF ? Oh my god ! What have I done ! I have sinned ! I will unban you right away ! We all shall trust Pazey, even though you random quits everything that you starts, I still believe, for no reasons at all, in you and in [KK] Clan !
Last edited by Evil4N on 26 Feb 2016, 11:19, edited 2 times in total.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Case closed then?
Lets get rid off our sof clown once for all! :lol:

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:Case closed then?
Lets get rid off our sof clown once for all!  :lol:
13 - 14 :troll:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Evil4N wrote:
13 - 14  :troll:
14 yes. 13 no.
yes guys case closed, gg wp, bb p*kiclown :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
13 - 14  :troll:
14 yes. 13 no.
yes guys case closed, gg wp, bb p*kiclown  :troll:
Learn reading. And you already voted, too bad for you.
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Pazey wrote:Must of hit a big nerve by hitting yes for someone to take the time to check sof server list launch sof rcon logger and ban and kick me from tdw server and say wrong vote pazey  :fp:
Pazey wrote:Thanks for the PM but look if i cared about the ban then i wouldnt of voted public i wanted to see how long i would last in the server before you would enter which didnt take that long think it was 10 mins?

I couldnt figure out what was more pathetic here this or the fact that you voted no on your own pole or you messaging others telling them to vote no.

I was going to start a new thread for this bit but i hope people will read this and will pass it on but this is the reason why sof keeps slowing dieing because of this fool and most of the people that voted no, Its the rot thats been in it since the start but we lived with it we tried to clean it with the help from decent people over the years anticheats etc. But now we are at the point where we need to cut this away and move on and it isnt to late we have plans in place to start fresh ill leave it at that for now.

Lmao. Why am I not surprised. It's funny how much he cares. I made the poll as a joke really because it was too quiet on the forum but after seeing your posts, he's actually PMing people to not get banned and banning everyone who voted yes? :lol:. Pathetic creature.

Post by Evil4N »

The ban was a joke too. I told ya my sense of humor is not to be compared with... anyway on a serious note: It is you who I want ! And that funny i3d.net server of yours too !

Post by Prorace »

Yes : MinatO, butcha, fluxy, TTSome1, Persian, TotalitioN, Prorace, Pazey, dmd, Dusty, Esq, Junior

No : Huso, Preacher, Evil4N, Acadie, Kruq, maker, Ademk, Haijah, Bred, Ohtiff
Strange as it is, not that I really care or wanna make more drama about it.

Most of the people that voted YES are true oldskooler, except Roy and Fluxy. Still they are ALL decent people.

Just take a look at the no part : Adem, Kruq, Niko... and that fucking mongool Huso. :ghehe: :wub:

Post by Evil4N »

Only TT has a Casus belli to vote yes :troll:

They will be pardoned.
Reactions: 2

Post by Preacher »

Prorace wrote:
Yes :        MinatO, butcha, fluxy, TTSome1, Persian, TotalitioN, Prorace, Pazey, dmd, Dusty, Esq, Junior

Most of the people that voted YES are true oldskooler, except Roy and Fluxy. Still they are ALL decent people.

Just take a look at the no part : Adem, Kruq, Niko... and that fucking mongool Huso.  :ghehe:  :wub:
Hahahahaaha. You made me laugh and I voted no.
Mec tout ça est pathétique, bannir Evilan quand SOF n'est plus qu'un lointain souvenir ? Les mecs il faut qu'ils se réveillent, ils auraient dû le bannir bien avant. Faire un vote maintenant est totalement ridicule. J'ai voté non en partie pour ça mec.

Post by MinatO »

Prorace wrote:
Yes :        MinatO, butcha, fluxy, TTSome1, Persian, TotalitioN, Prorace, Pazey, dmd, Dusty, Esq, Junior

Just take a look at the no part : Adem, Kruq, Niko... and that fucking mongool Huso.  :ghehe:  :wub:
Another "strange" thing is that almost all of the no voters, have used cheats in the past or were HEAVILY accused of cheats :troll:

I also wonder about those "hidden" votes.
I know Smoke voted yes.

The other guy who voted yes was probably like: pls dont crash my forum evilan, I vote in secret ok?
And then the 3 guys who voted no in secret... must be guys who received cheats recently.

Post by Evil4N »

Am I supposed to be impressed by the amount of Yes-votes ? Most of the YES voters doesn't even play this game or SFL anymore.
Forum-whores votings at work.

Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

and then there's the large groupe of people who didn't vote. probably people who are not 12 year old girls causing drama over 1 guy who hurt their feelings in the past

get over it already, start the game or fuck off with this nonsense
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

MinatO wrote:The other guy who voted yes was probably like: pls dont crash my forum evilan, I vote in secret ok?
Should be a 3rd option for those who know the poll is ridiculous, only person taking it seriously is evilan it seems. Hasn't even got an end date so it'll run forever :lol:

Post by MinatO »

ShocK wrote:
MinatO wrote:The other guy who voted yes was probably like: pls dont crash my forum evilan, I vote in secret ok?
Should be a 3rd option for those who know the poll is ridiculous, only person taking it seriously is evilan it seems. Hasn't even got an end date so it'll run forever  :lol:
I propose to temporarily ban Evilan until a date is defined :troll:
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

MinatO wrote:I propose to temporarily ban Evilan until a date is defined  
Hmm...2nded :ghehe:

Post by Evil4N »

ShocK wrote:
Should be a 3rd option for those who know the poll is ridiculous, only person taking it seriously is evilan it seems.
Just for fun I take that poll seriously. I told Pazey through pm that his ban was just to stir up this topic :mrgreen:

In the end I don't care if you think I care or not :troll:
Ira

Post by Ira »

Evi, I have not voted yet.
BZ WBK 84 1090 1043 0000 0001 0264 1926

Post by Evil4N »

5 euro, no more.