Amazed and proud!!

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Amazed and proud!!

Post by Shard »

Hi everybody,

I must say I am amazed to see there is still an active SoF1 community active.
Its a great game, but also very old haha

I used to play this game about 12-15 years ago, in that time in the Total Carnage League.
If somebody still knows, i played under the name Shard or SharD or ShArD, and if i remember correctst in the end i used the name Vandal, that must be somewhere around 2004/2005 :)
I cant remember all my clans, but i definetely remember [TT] and in the end i think a group called [G].

The bridge to the proud part, i saw that TT is still active! That is insane and absolutely amazing!!
I dont know if you guys know the history but i found this website, of course in the best 12 yo design ever haha:
http://members.tripod.com/total_torture/ttclan/id1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I saw some other really old clans are still out there like EF, L, MP, TDW and WD, so cool to see!

Anyways, im not back as a player, sorry.. Im traveling around the world without a computer :) maybe later, who knows!

But i would love to see if there are some old players out there who remember me, played with me, have old screenshots or know a place where i can check out the old forums or anything? Any story you have would be nice and will probably give me big smiles because of the good memories. I dont have anything because it was all on past computers at my parents house and got lost..

Hope you guys have some good memories for me!

Good luck in the new competition all!

Cheers,
Erik aka Shard/Vandal
Reactions: 14

Re: Amazed and proud!!

Post by Evil4N »

Oh, who do we have here... a oldskool TT-loyalist is joining the scene. Too late though. I can still rest at ease.

Ontopic: Welcome Shard :)

Post by maker »

hello
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

ello shard/ G vandal :D.. we played in G together. used to b G se7en, was a long time ago.

Post by Hayo »

Hi Shard I remember you. 15 years lol. We don't really actively play, just every once in a wihle. iirc you me and SoMeOne (Nelis) were one of the only Dutch/Belgium players from the original [TT] back in 2001. I have a few screens from back then but I don't think I have any screens with you in it. I do remember seeing Destroy (Tore) on the screens. I have him on Facebook as well.

Post by TTSome1 »

Good to see you :) good times
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Don't know you but nice to see some old farts are still checking in every now and then :mrgreen: