WD - T!T@N

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

WD - T!T@N

Post by wdtitan »

I was just going about my business and I thought, why not see if anyone is still playing SOF.... Well I am insanely amazed that people still are and I think it's fantastic. So about me... Sure.

I played SoF around from 2001 - 2007 (something like that) so quite some time ago, I was active in the community and played with alot of people who still use these forums. Most notably however was my time with [WardDogz] , [FRU] and CA.

I miss the care free late night sessions, good old days be nice to hear how everyones doing and see what games everyones playing these days.

peace

stevO aka T!T@N

WD - T!T@N

Post by wdtitan »

Well well well, where does one start.... WASUPP!!! That will do it :acad:

So glad to see a forum is still alive for this game, I thought to myself, lets do a google and see if anyone has kept the awesome SoF alive.. And you guys have, good job!

Let me introduce myself. My SoF names most notably would of been [WD]T!T@N, played with WarDOgs for a few years, between 2001 and 2007, so long ago.. But they was definitely some of my best childhood memories. I think we had one of the best early gaming communities out there, and I'm proud to of been apart of it.

Hope everyone is well. I'd like to know how everyone is and what games everyones playing other than SoF ofcourse :assassin:
Reactions: 15

Re: WD - T!T@N

Post by Acadie »

welcome back to the game even though there's barely people playing. Like currently: 2-3 south american, 2-3 north american and 2-3 european. It's an interesting mix as us (north and south) have high ping, but still able to frag.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

wd titan sounds familiair...guess I played some games against you. Welcome back

As Acadie says, not really much going on on sof. It has been slowly dying since around 2010'ish, maybe even earlier. Zinc and Zombie show up every once in a while, so do shinji and meffy. I guess you know them from your time in wd.

Though I haven't played in a while myself i'm always up for a game of sof if I have the time. I'm sure there are others who would like to play a game every now and then.

When I play games it's mostly CS:GO with Fluxy and sometimes fabel, sauron and prorace (and pele :unsure: )

Post by maker »

hello
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

SoF started to die after I killed TCL, that happens when you ban me... then things die.

Post by wdtitan »

Good to see there's a least a place to have some nostalgia, TCL days where good fun. I popped on 2 days ago, and strangely Meffy was on good old Meffy. Yeah was good friends with ZinC and Brophy. We played alot together back in the day.

Strangely enough I moved over to CSS and then to CSGO. So hey if you ever wanna play hit me up on Steam wdtitan is my username.

I've read through some of the topics, Shame to see not muched has changed with the aggression in the game. And looks like EviLAN is still loved. :troll:

So it's a mix of DOGHOUSE and Jolt player now then :assassin:

P.S apologies about the double introduction... Didn't think the first post went through Dohhh... :confused:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

wdtitan wrote:Good to see there's a least a place to have some nostalgia, TCL days where good fun.

Post by Evil4N »

wdtitan wrote:TCL days where good fun.
I would like some details on that.

Post by Fossil »

butcha wrote:
wdtitan wrote:Good to see there's a least a place to have some nostalgia, TCL days where good fun.

LMFAO
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:
I think atleast have the players had a good time during those times. Some still play over 10 years later.

Edit: To bad it left you with a trauma and the continuous need to be in control or feel like you are in control.

Post by wdtitan »

Evil4N wrote:
Sure, I met a lot of good people when playing SoF and this included me having opportunity to win TCL with 2 different teams [FRU] and [WD] was an epic time back when I was youngling.

Not see the tournament was ran very but that's semantics, I don't give a shit about that :rolleyes: hope this suffices?

Lots of great players during the SoF peak. Back when everyone was trolling the Hax provider Gallo :p

Bucha I remember you, we used to have some one v ones if you know what I mean :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

Sheeps are easily entertained, I guess.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

wdtitan wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Lots of great players during the SoF peak.

Post by wdtitan »

Evil4N wrote:Sheeps are easily entertained, I guess.
Well it appears trying to troll and making enemies is your entertainment choice. Have fun dying lonely. :clap:

Post by Evil4N »

wdtitan wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Sheeps are easily entertained, I guess.
Well it appears trying to troll and making enemies is your entertainment choice.
Only offended people would consider me as their enemy. I am sorry I hurted your feelings, kid.
wdtitan wrote:Have fun dying lonely.  :clap:
The world is bigger then just this dying forum, I thought someone should tell you. Eye-opener.

You just returned and are already crying, obviously you won't stay long here. I don't have to waste my time on a nine-day wonder.
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Don't worry Titan, it's good to have you back!
Hopefully see you around here now and then.

Don't worry, if you want to avoid Evilan just start a conversation about TCL or 2008.
You'll be friends in no time!

Post by wdtitan »

I actually can't be bothered to quote you EvilBaby. All I am saying is maybe try to make some friends rather than being a self indulged, limp decked moron. With what seems to be no ambition outside of this game. If you want to talk normally to me do it. This is the last response from me to ur negativity.

Cheers keifer, nice to see some people making the effort to keep the game going and what's left of the community. I may jump on now and again but I will be checking here for any updates. We should try make a proper reunion of all players who would be interested try to fish people I know on steam etc.

Post by Evil4N »

wdtitan wrote:This is the last response from me to ur negativity.
I am pretty sure your the one who is negative when you responded in a overreaction emotical way when I said "sheeps are easily entertained". U mad bro

PS. I am still waiting http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=271&t=4020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by wdtitan »

Overreaction, a player you haven't heard from in many years your idea of being welcoming and friendly is calling said person a sheep.....

:unsure: :wacko:

I would love to see some of the WD guys again.