Server.

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 16

Server.

Post by Keifer »

2 servers are going up, one DM, one CTF.
I'm well to lazy to do any script work or edit the server in anyway so
would anyone like to do it ?

dead game, i get it - but its there if anyone wants it :ghehe:
Reactions: 9

Re: Server.

Post by Emirate »

SoF is RISING ONCE AGAIN!

dust off your shotguns, gather your troops, practice your clan's anthem, reuinite with your digital skin, checkcheckdoublecheck your autoexec, load your colournames, your binds and pray to John Mullins. This is gonna be one hell of a ride. ~ read in morgan freeman voice

Seriously though....wtf man?

Post by Keifer »

I got space on my server; sof really don't take a lot especially on an i7; had it running a while, bought it a long time ago for sof but didn't do much with it so I'm gonna reinstall it and put up two servers. Meh
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

I wish to but I'm also not motivated for that right now. Just set up the basic things: dedicated.cfg, sofplus-cvars.cfg and remove the negative sign (-) in ..sofplus/addons folder.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

You should name it EF server, play with Emirate's name and you will see many EF sheeps joining from nowhere.

Post by Emirate »

The more sheep the better. Together we stand strong. Together, we steal titles.

Post by Keifer »

Everything has to get off topic -.- lol
This is how topics stay active for so long XD

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote:The more sheep the better. Together we stand strong. Together, we steal titles.
As soon as EF started to win titles you know the game has died. Of course... EF did not win any titles in my league, last league the game was actually breathing life.
Reactions: 0

Post by fluxy »

were sorry we made youre life like hell

-sincerly EF clan

Post by Evil4N »

Not really, apart from using fakers and sending your members to other clans to manipulate matches, EF is a little innocent clan.

Post by Emirate »

don't forget stealing titles: http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4259" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Evil4N »

Clans using staff-politics to steal titles is normal through the ages of SoF. I can't blame EF for a crime which has been passed on from the TCL-era. I destroyed evil, but I can't destroy the evil from within. In a way SoF has always been containted by TCL. It's a curse.

Post by Emirate »

Post by Evil4N »

http://engelslerenonline.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

awh, tu no gusta hablar en espanol? Pero porque... PORQUE!! Yo no hablo mucho tambien lol
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

Evil4N wrote:Clans using staff-politics to steal titles is normal through the ages of SoF. I can't blame EF for a crime which has been passed on from the TCL-era. I destroyed evil, but I can't destroy the evil from within. In a way SoF has always been containted by TCL. It's a curse.
What the fuck did i just read?
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Fossil wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Clans using staff-politics to steal titles is normal through the ages of SoF. I can't blame EF for a crime which has been passed on from the TCL-era. I destroyed evil, but I can't destroy the evil from within. In a way SoF has always been containted by TCL. It's a curse.
What the fuck did i just read?

Evilan puttin in work

Post by Keifer »

Server's not even up because i cant remember how to change Linux kernel XD
besides that, im surprised for not being blamed for outlandishly putting up pointless servers.
WHAT HAS THIS FORUM COME TO!

Emirate was pretty close :clap: :fp:

Post by Emirate »

You're right keifer...we have to live up to our reputation. Going full niko style to make up for wasted forum space:
Niko wrote:lmao fdp lolololololol keifer noob putain why u put up shit ping lag servers up for dead hackergame lolol nolife nerd evilan cocksucker putain mrd lololololololol acabacabacabacabacab lolololol go to gym k*nkermom lololololololololol

rcon_password kickwhenlosing
rcon kick keifer

Post by Evil4N »

Keifer wrote:Server's not even up because i cant remember how to change Linux kernel XD
besides that, im surprised for not being blamed for outlandishly putting up pointless servers.
WHAT HAS THIS FORUM COME TO!

Emirate was pretty close  :clap:  :fp:
Tbh I wonder if you was ever serious. Everyone here knows you could have just send me a pm and the server would have been configured within 20 minutes. Instead you made a topic and l used this topic to nagg at Emirate. Just send a pm next time. Though I wonder who is left here who has the know-how to fully configure a sofplus-server besides me. Everyone here is using my pre-configure/models for their server.