WD - T!T@N

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 9

Re: WD - T!T@N

Post by Emirate »

what's wrong with sheep? They're cute, fluffy and delicious
Reactions: 0

Post by wdtitan »

Emirate wrote:what's wrong with sheep? They're cute, fluffy and delicious

Deal with it .. haha
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

wdtitan wrote:Overreaction, a player you haven't heard from in many years your idea of being welcoming and friendly is calling said person a sheep.....
Haha, why you are so dramatic about it ? on clanplay you would have been treated worse. Fool.

Post by AvolA »

God i miss the days in TCL where KoD battled against CA alot! Good fights, good nights! Welcome back Titan!
Reactions: 2

Post by Preacher »

It's way too late to come back. You guys deserted the game and now you come back years later hoping to revive SOF lol? A lot of people tried it, it's worhtless.

Post by Evil4N »

Preacher wrote:It's way too late to come back. You guys deserted the game and now you come back years later hoping to revive SOF lol? A lot of people tried it, it's worhtless.
True. SoF got killed by SFL-Staff mismanagement.

I boosted SFL2015 to max 6 clans but then Nijo, Shock and Emirate had to ruin it again. Losing MAD, MP, #1 in the progress. They even tried to hide their failure by using a cosmetic clan like [L]egion, but to no avail, lmfao http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=324&t=4216#p42017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

And now we got Avola and Titan returning like some Kings when the game already died. Besides with SFL-Staff's blessing they would join clans that has already enough members.
SFL-Staff killed SoF, they should update that banner. Ofcourse they blame everything on me lmfao, I have done the most positive work here.
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

This is getting boring.

Post by Evil4N »

Keifer wrote:This is getting boring.
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4246" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As long we are still waiting for Pazey, you will have to deal with deja vu's
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Correction.
You're boring; don't you have hobbies?

Post by AvolA »

Nice, im referred to as a king :D I dont really have intentions of getting SOF back on track, thats not going to happen. But every evening if im online there's a few people i can play with. Already had some nice 2vs2's. Thats what i came here to do.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Keifer wrote:This is getting boring.

lmao