KoD AvolA

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

KoD AvolA

Post by AvolA »

Hi guys,

Recently been playing some SOF again. My eyes still hurt because of the graphics, but i didnt care 12 years ago, so why now bother. A shame almost nobody is playing it anymore, because i still see some names here which i dont encounter in-game :(

Me and my uncle run a few lag-free CTF servers in the weekends, would be nice to drop by and have a good fight there sometimes :D

Bye for now ;)
Reactions: 4

Re: KoD AvolA

Post by Nijogeth »

Hello :biggrin:

Post by AvolA »

lol Nijo, u still here m8? Been aaaages :p U still play? Whenever i'm online, so is my server (AvolA's place CTF), so u know im around. Hope we can frag again sometimes!
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Oh... deze gast leeft nog ? Jij was al gestopt in 2006 ofso. Heb je nog oude screens van TDW vs KoD ? Denk het niet he.

Kodded :tongue:

http://www.clan-tdw.com/uploads/screens/8368f.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:Oh... deze gast leeft nog ? Jij was al gestopt in 2006 ofso. Heb je nog oude screens van TDW vs KoD ? Denk het niet he.

Kodded  :tongue:

http://www.clan-tdw.com/uploads/screens/8368f.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lol evilan bitching again asking for tdw v kod screens?? :ghehe: :lol:

Post by AvolA »

Ja ik leef ook nog Evilan. Ik zie dat jouw wereldje nog steeds om SOF draait als ik het forum zo eens door spit. Ik heb vast nog wel screens van TDW vs KoD op een oude pc, zal ze eens gaan opzoeken binnenkort :D
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

:huh: Welcome back

Might start up sof today for a change, all those guys coming back all of a sudden

Post by Evil4N »

AvolA wrote:Ja ik leef ook nog Evilan. Ik zie dat jouw wereldje nog steeds om SOF draait als ik het forum zo eens door spit. Ik heb vast nog wel screens van TDW vs KoD op een oude pc, zal ze eens gaan opzoeken binnenkort :D
5 minuten in de week op sof1.org is inderdaad mij wereld. Laat de screens maar zien :P

Post by Nijogeth »

AvolA wrote:lol Nijo, u still here m8? Been aaaages :p U still play? Whenever i'm online, so is my server (AvolA's place CTF), so u know im around. Hope we can frag again sometimes!
Still here, but it has been ages since i actually played. In the little spare time I have, it seems I am the only one with spare time. Ill look around for that server though. How is your uncle (Nuova, right?)?

Post by AvolA »

Yea i get that Nijo, same problem here :P My uncle is fine man, Nuova indeed. He is playing again aswell :D So that makes 2 of us, fragging in the weekends!

Post by Dutchman »

sup avo

Post by Emirate »

Kodded.

Post by Evil4N »

TCL-Staff even opened a new topic at TCL Board to warn TDW for saying "kodded" too much @ KoD Clan... crybabies.

Post by Nijogeth »

I remember you banned everyone from servers for saying TDW is Die!

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote:I remember you banned everyone from servers for saying TDW is Die!
From what period ? Because I can't remember I had a ban-campaign against all sof-players. The only ban-campaigns we had was against TT, EF clan once and TCL-Staff, all from the 2005-2006 period.

Though the 2005-2006 period was very aggressive; People got banned from TDW server for all kind of small and big reasons back then, and not specific for saying "TDW is Die!".

But that was the 2005-2006 period, when our aggressive ban-policy was still in line with other clans back in those days. When HK clan banned everyone who used phos and clan-servers ban players for saying "noob-clan" and G clan banning noobs from their server because they were noobs... that kind of stuff. Let's not talk about public clan-matches between TCL-clans: as soon as someone insulted someone else as cheater, the match got interrupted because the whole clan got kicked+banned ([K] vs WM for example).

Only TDW survived long enough to be remembered about it.

Conclusion: It is unfair to point at TDW for something that the whole SoF Community was doing. But I guess a CA>newbie like you don't know about all those stuff. Don't talk about things you know nothing about, mister Nijogeth :rolleyes:

Post by Emirate »

we all know it were just 1 or 2 oversensitive guys within those clans who kickbanned everyone...

Not pointing towards anyone though :unsure:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:I remember you banned everyone from servers for saying TDW is Die!
From what period ? Because I can't remember I had a ban-campaign against all sof-players. The only ban-campaigns we had was against TT, EF clan once and TCL-Staff, all from the 2005-2006 period.

Though the 2005-2006 period was very aggressive; People got banned from TDW server for all kind of small and big reasons back then, and not specific for saying "TDW is Die!".

But that was the 2005-2006 period, when our aggressive ban-policy was still in line with other clans back in those days. When HK clan banned everyone who used phos and clan-servers ban players for saying "noob-clan" and G clan banning noobs from their server because they were noobs... that kind of stuff. Let's not talk about public clan-matches between TCL-clans: as soon as someone insulted someone else as cheater, the match got interrupted because the whole clan got kicked+banned ([K] vs WM for example).

Only TDW survived long enough to be remembered about it.

Conclusion: It is unfair to point at TDW for something that the whole SoF Community was doing. But I guess a CA>newbie like you don't know about all those stuff. Don't talk about things you know nothing about, mister Nijogeth :rolleyes:
Lol evilan calling nijo new school :lol:

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote:we all know it were just 1 or 2 oversensitive guys within those clans who kickbanned everyone...

Not pointing towards anyone though  :unsure:
No need to add suggestive personifications, fact is that the clans and the community as a whole authorised those events. Whether it was done by one guy or by 50 persons, is not relevant.

Also what I said to Nijogeth, goes for you too, CA>Emirate.

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote:
Emirate wrote:we all know it were just 1 or 2 oversensitive guys within those clans who kickbanned everyone...

Not pointing towards anyone though  :unsure:
No need to add suggestive personifications, fact is that the clans and the community as a whole authorised those events. Whether it was done by one guy or by 50 persons, is not relevant.

Also what I said to Nijogeth, goes for you too, CA>Emirate.
That's Mr. CA»WuppieS for you, CA»Evil4n. No hate to CA, awesome clan. Except for some paranoid fuckers that is.

Was great fun though. "Ban me and I ban your clan! Go ahead, i'll ban your clan back!" 3 days later 2 clans enraged at their clanleaders because they can't play a proper match because both teams are banned from eachothers servers, forced to play in Buddy's CTF2. Great times.

Post by Nijogeth »

butcha wrote:Lol evilan calling nijo new school :lol:
Compared to him, I am newschool. But I was only CA since UDe died (it died when Guard went AFK, but I managed to maintain a team for 3 or 4 seasons together with Gunner, Raptor and almost the every clanless player around, even Evilan) after I came back and only joined TT when CA was unmanagable. I was KOD before I quit SOF in 07??, but never had a different clan (that played leagues) before that, because I played in Doghouse, the European remainder of Doghouse called Buddies and the evolved form of Buddies called SOF Mercenaries aka SofMerc. But CA is what he remembers me for.

EDIT: But I never got banned or kicked from G Server in those times.