Anyone reallllll old skool come here.

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Re: Anyone reallllll old skool come here.

Post by FrictioN »

I was a real OG player. Just made a new gaming rig and this game popped into my head. I was named jonny2370 back then.

Post by SuperTeD »

Woah, kinda forgot to look for replys on this thread, opps, oh well ive remembered 4 years later, lol, i remember most names on here, butcha, king, fuckemup, demon, powah, titus, smoke, fatal, and of course fellow clan members skaven and hippy (aka lee) from what i remember, man time goes by fast, all i play now gaming wise is consoles the odd time, wish i had time to get back into fps gaming, i live in one of the biggest citys in the world now and i still have so bad of a inet connectioj i use mobile broadband! Wooot wooot!, and my house in ireland now has good broadband, typical, lol, anyway great to hear from you all, i dont even have a functioning laptop let alone desktop at the moment, but when i do im gunna try play sof again,, who knows maybe someone is still about! Think my old pc in ireland still has recordings of some games, when i go back it will be very nostalgic to watch that. :)
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

SuperTeD wrote:Think my old pc in ireland still has recordings of some games,  when i go back it will be very nostalgic to watch /upload that.  :)
fixed that for you. :unsure:

Post by ZinC »

HippY wrote:Yoooo SuperTed you Irish feck! :)

I35.

Post by 666Karnage »

Lololololol