Audi/Manhattan Here.

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Audi/Manhattan Here.

Post by Fluxy86 »

Hello guys,

The one's who remember me, Was a sniper only player and played only sniper maps, I joined a Clan called ISF, Then when game slowly died came over to CTF and played with some guys i see in this forum. Back then wasn't even good at SOF and just enjoyed the banter and getting ass owned in matches.

I was known as Manhattan in sniper clans, then changed name when came over to CTF, Mainly played as Audi or Deuce, The guys i remember was keifer, MinatO, Evil4N, fluxy, SLF guys, CA clan, EF clan RIP clan. Had ball back then.

Best part of this i was taught map making from nottmoto who showed me how make maps and made round 8-10 maps for sniper servers. Great guy and best to go to to learn map making.

In-game tags {ISF}Manhattan then changed to AUDI or Deuce, Played dogs house and also clan matches too. Anyone play the game or people active on here?

Re: Audi/Manhattan Here.

Post by nottmoto »

Hey Manhattan'

Good to see your still around and thanks for all the nice words!

There are some people active here on the forum, but Activision just remembered it owns SOF and is starting to fuck with the few players that are still playing.

Good old Activision :rolleyes:

Post by Fossil »

I still dont understand how people used the sniper. I think i managed to get 10 kills with it in 10 years.

Post by butcha3 »

i started as a sniper only player too, then i realised it was more money in the ctf game. thats my story