Back to 2004

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Back to 2004

Post by wdlukas »

Hi guy's,

It's long time not seen (16 years?).
I've seen SoF1 on gog.com and needed to find you back (nostalgia hehe).

Hope u all good and well nowadays with that shitty covid happening around.

I've played SoF1 since it came out. If I remember it good my first clan was D2D (i think the second revivial of it) playedd a lot with Nelithijs ( D2D Some1 ) and his brother No1. I think he later was a part of TT.
Then I went to [WD] as [WD]Lukas aka [WD]D3mon1c. And spent aaaaloooottt of time there.
Hope I still find Gelosea (Nick), Capo (Russ), Sensei (Michael), Zinc (goddamn forgot your name, but it was for sure as annoying as you playstyle back then hehe luv ya bro), Aaron (forgot the nickname), Meffy, and Capo di tutti Logan (Paul).
We were playing againt the gratest teams ever, greetings to you all - MAD, MD, TT, B4B, ECK, P, and a lot more i can't remember.

You all are now pretty old bastards with kids and wifes ( or husbands? whataver :D ) - don't worry you're not the only 1s hehe.

Just wanted to mention that SoF1 was the best FPS game I ever played. Still would like to give a shot but dunno if its still possible hehe as from what I heard Activision screwed SoF+? Cunts.

Well that's all i wanted to say - let me know if YOU guys are still here!

Lot of luv.

[WD]Lukas

Re: Back to 2004

Post by Oldskooler »

Welcome back, alot of activeness lately specially in the evenings :assassin:
Last edited by Oldskooler on 27 Apr 2020, 10:14, edited 1 time in total.

Post by TTSome1 »

Hello Lukas,

I never thought I would see the 'D2D' tag ever again, nice to see it is still remembered :D. After D2D I went to DL and afterwards basically TT till the end. Good to hear from you :)

Post by Monoxide »

This is wild... Was directed to this from YouTube comments. I honestly am blown away that people are still playing, this is just awesome.

To introduce myself I went by Monoxide back in my SoF days and there were alot of them. I played with clans like C*K, TS, ,[LOD], MDK, Oz, and so many more I can't remember. )BB) were the best out there if I am remembering correctly.

Any of those clans rings a bell to anyone here? I currently don't own a PC, but considering it's available to download and some of you still play...well I may just have to go out and get me a $1,200 rig lol.

Anyway, just want to say thank you to those of you that kept the game alive and run these forums. You're fkn awesome!

Post by Time »

Hi Nelis, hereby the D2D tag in full-colour featuring your name. :tongue:
Attachments
sof10.jpg
sof07.jpg

Post by wdlukas »

TTSome1 wrote:Hello Lukas,

I never thought I would see the 'D2D' tag ever again, nice to see it is still remembered :D. After D2D I went to DL and afterwards basically TT till the end. Good to hear from you :)
I remember! DL was white with blue ">>". Yeh man good times.

Do you guys still play games?
I gave a shot to Valorant ( got beta ) it's not bad so far.

Post by Oldskooler »

Monoxide wrote:This is wild... Was directed to this from YouTube comments. I honestly am blown away that people are still playing, this is just awesome.

To introduce myself I went by Monoxide back in my SoF days and there were alot of them. I played with clans like C*K, TS, ,[LOD], MDK,  Oz, and so many more I can't remember. )BB) were the best out there if I am remembering correctly.

Any of those clans rings a bell to anyone here? I currently don't own a PC, but considering it's available to download and some of you still play...well I may just have to go out and get me a $1,200 rig lol.

Anyway, just want to say thank you to those of you that kept the game alive and run these forums. You're fkn awesome!

Welcome to the forum. Oz was my first clan i started off in. It was mixed with players, usa Canadiens and euros.
HULKA.BELLE(r.i.p)GRIM.SCARECROW.SCHLACHTER.TOXIC.FREAK.ISOL.GOLDBERG.

)BeardedBastards) was very strong back then yeh, prolly strongest us side together with (C*K) jackal,fragman,leethal.true

Funny you mention TS. I remember there server now :
"Lets Get Busy" Klein,and Nitro they kicked butt early Days of sof lol

Post by TTSome1 »

I still play some games but SOF is the only shooter I've ever really played. Having a young child doesn't help the gaming time either ;).

Hey Tim, thanks for the screens, some old names :D (Denim = Tuxie btw). I think Eminem was still an MP (co)leader with you at that time.

Post by Pazey »

:acad: :acad: :acad: :acad:

Post by 123456789 »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yo some1
how are you mate :mrgreen:

Post by ZinC »

wdlukas wrote:Hi guy's,

It's long time not seen (16 years?).
I've seen SoF1 on gog.com and needed to find you back (nostalgia hehe).

Hope u all good and well nowadays with that shitty covid happening around.

I've played SoF1 since it came out. If I remember it good my first clan was D2D (i think the second revivial of it) playedd a lot with Nelithijs ( D2D Some1 ) and his brother No1. I think he later was a part of TT.
Then I went to [WD] as [WD]Lukas aka [WD]D3mon1c. And spent aaaaloooottt of time there.
Hope I still find Gelosea (Nick), Capo (Russ), Sensei (Michael), Zinc (goddamn forgot your name, but it was for sure as annoying as you playstyle back then hehe luv ya bro), Aaron (forgot the nickname), Meffy, and Capo di tutti Logan (Paul).
We were playing againt the gratest teams ever, greetings to you all - MAD, MD, TT, B4B, ECK, P, and a lot more i can't remember.

You all are now pretty old bastards with kids and wifes ( or husbands? whataver :D ) - don't worry you're not the only 1s hehe.

Just wanted to mention that SoF1 was the best FPS game I ever played. Still would like to give a shot but dunno if its still possible hehe as from what I heard Activision screwed SoF+? Cunts.

Well that's all i wanted to say - let me know if YOU guys are still here!

Lot of luv.

[WD]Lukas
Matt...nice to see you drop by mate hope all is cool.

Post by ÀggrÓ »

wdlukas wrote: We were playing againt the gratest teams ever, greetings to you all - MAD, MD, TT, B4B, ECK, P

[B4B]ÀggrÓ Here ;) Back on the very ooold computor again. Did not think I would get it to start.
Shall try hit some server if possible after getting a lot of updates done on comp