EF vs VM

14/05/2012 - 13/06/2012
Emirate
Reactions: 9

EF vs VM

Post by Emirate »

Too bad we as ef could only get 3 players...lucky for us vm wanted to drop 2 guys (thanks :))

Match went smooth, was a nice match too play.

1thing...i forgot to put uac on 1st match :mrgreen: I didn't check the ''start scanning thingy''. If vm wants to take a default because of that, you can.

Gg's anyway. Thanks again for dropping :)

demo's from fable added.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
fluxy
Reactions: 0

Re: EF vs VM

Post by fluxy »

gg's

thx for the drop vm :)
Rene:I know how to camp in sof...but camping irl is a different story.!
Artox

Post by Artox »

GG's Ef .
Evil4N Netherlands
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

ggz !
You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Scrolling. Judging.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
Strynix

Post by Strynix »

EF was rly strong this time. :)

GG's guys.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShocK Great Britain
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

@Fluxy - Your comment in the chat box.

Emirate forgot to switch UAC on, genuine mistake but the rule is this:
- Players must have UAC activated at all times when playing a SFL match. Not having UAC activated during the match will result in a default loss.
Last season there was no rule, it was assumed everyone would use UAC but someone deliberately played without it so the rule had to be made.
Trouble with the rule is it catches out genuine players aswell as ones who may decide to not use UAC. Being lenient with the rule also makes it too easy to abuse. You get the "You let him off, why not me" scenario.
fluxy

Post by fluxy »

god....
Rene:I know how to camp in sof...but camping irl is a different story.!
Huso

Post by Huso »

Default for both maps !
Fluxy admitted he used cheats !
Congratz vm !!
[]Hù$óØ
Jarek Poland

Post by Jarek »

This rule is not so bad cos using uac is more important then having demos but i hope thet we (VM) as a oponent can still (like in past seasons) decide to let this match valid. Ef won cos they was just stronger. Good game no bullshits.
Evil4N Netherlands

Post by Evil4N »

It's up to the rules and not up to your personal opinion Jarek, kkthxbye

]TÐW[Evil4N!
ShocK Great Britain
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Jarek wrote:This rule is not so bad cos using uac is more important then having demos but i hope thet we (VM) as a oponent can still (like in past seasons) decide to let this match valid. Ef won cos they was just stronger. Good game no bullshits.
No problem Jarek, also from the rules:
- Both clanleaders accept the match was played fair and square - score stands, no penalties.
I'll update the standings :)
Evil4N Netherlands

Post by Evil4N »

read the "disputed rule" again: the Disputed-Match rule is only about the demo and grey screenshots, not to allow players to play without UAC, since there is already a rule about that, you just said that yourself in this topic, Shock.

As usual Shock is being corrupted again.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

Players must have UAC activated at all times when playing a SFL match. Not having UAC activated during the match will result in a default loss.
vm has one the first match since I forgot to check the ''start scanning'' box of uac :mrgreen:

Rule is clear about this. vm wins 1, ef wins 1.

[EF]Emirate
Evil4N Netherlands

Post by Evil4N »

Shock is being corrupt again, ofcourse he agrees to help his fellow staffmember Emirate, friendspolitics... cant expect more from a 40 year old fart called Shock.

Like I said this twenty times in the staffboard: Shock should fuck off from this league.
Before the start of SFL it was already said that Persian and Shock should not have a place in staff, one biatch Persian is gone, yet the second one remains.

I said to Emirate on msn that I bet that the staff will offer him a backdoor to get through with it,
and 10 minutes later Shock posted that the match would be valid, LMFAO n1, corrupt dicks.

This staff has no sense of justice in them, just a bunch of immature powerwhoring kids.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

It's a wrong interpretation of the rule. It can be read either way unless you read the big-ass story above it which, as i can imagine, schock couldn't be arsed to read.

Stop complaining please, he tries to figure things out and no matter what he does it's always wrong in your eyes. Let the guy be, he tries to organize a match each week for you. Be happy about that instead of complaining all the time. If you don't want to use his service than don't sign up at the beginning of the season.

We're not all robots, mistakes are human. You of all should know since you made quite alot of them.

[EF]Emirate
Evil4N Netherlands

Post by Evil4N »

Ofcourse, there are no rules, there is only -word of shock is rule- when rules are made to be different interpreted then its obvious corrupted: He would have given a new intepretation when he had to judge TDW.

The whole rules-topic is giving space for a personal judgement from the staff.
"Will be decided by the staff" <--- this line appears numerous in the rules.
The purpose of having rules is to prevent to be depended on a staff judgement.
But the staff prefers to have rules which makes the clan dependent on their judgement:
powerwhoring cunts.

its why I forced you to input this rule:
All clans and individuals will be treated equally. All clans and/or individuals will receive the same penalties when violating a rule.
If you were allowed to play without UAC, then so would I ;)

___

Alright, tell me fella, what does Shock for the league, except upholding a forum, which is forum-sided and not league-sided.

I had this subject before when it was regarded for Hayo and Yump... Shock is no different from this.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

1st of all evilan. You're not in position to ''force'' anyone to do anything, instult anyone for anything or blame someone for anything. If you have a point, that will be taken under consideration. The thing is, what is common sense to most, is a huge disadvantage for tdw in your eyes. You're acting like a childish fascist (sorry if i insult you but i have no other word for this).

Talking with you is like walking in circles. You explain the answer to the 1st question and you move on to the 2nd. That one also got answered you go to the 3d etc. After question 10 you seem to be forgotten what the answer to question 1 was again and you ask the same question again.

I'm not going to discuss all that bullshit with you over and over again. If you wanted to know things so badly you would've written it down.

If anyone else has questions concerning the rules or decissions or anything else concerning sfl feel free to pm me, e-mail me or talk to me on msn. I'm sure other staffmembers are open for that aswell.

[EF]Emirate
Evil4N Netherlands

Post by Evil4N »

The point is, there shouldn't even be "figuring things out".
If he needs to "figuring things out" while we have outspoken rules about it, then its plain corruption. Be it on purpose or by accident is unrelevant.

A qualification is a qualification , and this man "Shock" does not qualify to be staff. Fact.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
butcha Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

emirate hes just jelly cus he got caught with aimbot tryin to keep up with u, btw thats corruption

aimbot = ban i thought? :umad:
Evil4N wrote:Remove me from #1
Evil4N wrote:And Butcha is pro, he doesn't need teamspeak.
Support your local 2016 - Quit being a retard Evilan movement
Denial

Post by Denial »

lmao i never seen a guy so desperate to win a league(evilan), studying the fucking rules like its 1 million price money.. give VM the points i dont give a shit and i think that goes for the rest of EF too..... DOBRA GRA VM .. shame i couldn't play :(