03/03/2013 - 28/04/2013
Fuckemup Sweden
Reactions: 6

Re: VM vs CA

Post by Fuckemup »

butcha wrote:
Arsenal wrote:
butcha wrote:
Keifer wrote:Last minute change, it was notified and clarified by the necessary people.
KK gave me Kamikazi thoughts.
yea i know all im sayin is u give and take

but if arsenal/ca want a default cus of my frozen/closed uac( as if I had a struggle in the past with CA with clear uac shots:sigh: )

i and VM wont make a big deal out of it, rules are rules :wub:
Obviously you struggle to read English. Don't remember asking for a rematch as i said everyones happy the game got played.
Yea ofcourse it froze.  :clap: You camped the whole game, what are you talking about. Favour was returned.
Full of tears.. u even started to flame ur team mates "omg shark ur trash blabla"

remember if you got an issue here is a tissue

like i said in post above, hit the bench now..
yes typical ARSEanal to whine on his teammates for his loss.
just face it, you are shit and belong in the dumpster
:noob:
Bundy
Reactions: 0

Re: VM vs CA

Post by Bundy »

butcha wrote:
Arsenal wrote:No tears just alot of hassle from Admin side. Firstly after asking to get Dutche's IP range unbanned and getting no responce  :fp:  Secondly starting the game without asking any of us if we were ready. We were waiting 10 minutes or so for Moar i believe it was. Admin decides to start the game out of the blue, even tho i said we'd wait for moar. So as the game was being played 5vs4 we assumed it wasnt the official start  :clap:
And then ofcourse the usual polski nonsonse from Strynx the fool.

But oh well, the games got played in the end so everyones happy. Got less hassle from G and JR in the rematch after. Strange really.

Oh yea btw Butch only 4 screens? all before the match had started. So you stopped your scans before the match got going or did it conviently freeze? :sigh:
Thats hilarious, "omg me wasnt trying" yet u and bundy did some weak ass attempt to camp 5o4 however it didnt really matter in the end.. hit the bench now with the other crybots.. snakem and yump thx

yea it froze after 70% into scan 4.. im not the only one it happend to over the years u know

btw wasnt keifer in KK :sigh:
I only want to say we or I for sure didn't know the game was started.
I know i asked to start/ unfreeze te game. This was just because i hate waiting when the game is frozen..
But hey i understand u didn't restart the game but you should have done it:). We didn't lie when said we didn't know ;).

Hopefully we have a better start next time ;)
cya