server help

Models + Mapping, Computer & SOF Problems.
shinok4
Reactions: 0

server help

Post by shinok4 »

put simply I wanna set up another usa ctf server... just need help putting it together cause I don't know shit about servers... gonna do it through art of war.... anyone help?
CheaterSkeeter Great Britain

Re: server help

Post by CheaterSkeeter »

does this help?

http://sof1.megalag.org/serverguide/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
shinok4

Post by shinok4 »

umm not really... lol like I said... don't know shit about setting up a server... and 99 percent of the time I get on the comp im stoned out of my mind
Machine

Post by Machine »

Hey man! If you need server files I can give you DH2's server files and you can tweak them to your need. Other than server files I have no idea on renting. I'll hopefully see you soon! :cool:
Fuckemup Sweden
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Hello Sweetheart!
Set it up, so i can fuckuup rat........oops beav.. ah same shiiiieeet :)
and no whinings about your 160 ping in EU servers. hellll yeahhhh itzzzzz onn niglet
WHAT IS PING? CAN YOU EAT THAT? I eat beavers for breakfast, see you around n00blets
shinok4

Post by shinok4 »

well I have no idea how to set it up.... basically im looking for someone to set it up for me... ill rent it and give that person access to the ftp online. btw jr.... ive beaten u and just about every other euro with my 160 ping :) and u cried hard :) luv u

Double post: Added to original @23 Aug 2013, 00:58

btw machine... im gonna be playing Friday jumpin in and out throughout the day... ill hop in with ya if I see ya on
Fuckemup Sweden
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

then u woke up from your sweetdreams pedro :wub: