Spoiler:
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
Sauron Netherlands
Reactions: 2

Re: matches/mixed games from the past weeks

Post by Sauron »

Could post video of hayo.

why video? its harbour & hayo nuff reason.
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Sauron wrote: Could post video of hayo.

Did you seriously record a random match? :mrgreen:

[EF]Emirate
Sauron Netherlands

Post by Sauron »

not random, players seem to have no clue where he is and how he scouts the enemies base before trying to cap.
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

True, the guy has some nice tactics on harbour. Also what makes it fun to play vs him on harbour though.

Perhaps julien wants the video so he can train his rebels :troll:

[EF]Emirate
Hayo
Reactions: 0

Post by Hayo »

Sauron wrote:Image
Could post video of hayo.

Yes please. :) I remember a pretty nice recovery vs Huso and I think I made at least one cap with people still waiting for me in their base/middle. :biggrin:
https://www.jaofnee.nl/
In minder dan 1 minuut donor worden.
Huso

Post by Huso »

I'll never forget that recovery.... If you was 0.05 seconds later i would've capped :russian:
[]Hù$óØ
Sauron Netherlands

Post by Sauron »

Watching was like this
:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
->
great cap @ 11:11.510
Huso takes flag @12:52.584
Double kill 2 meter from flag. @13:10.686
->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdKthFxvIKs
MinatO
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Emirate wrote:True, the guy has some nice tactics on harbour. Also what makes it fun to play vs him on harbour though.

Perhaps julien wants the video so he can train his rebels  :troll:
It's not only on harbour tbh. It's the same shit on bronx, aztec1 and such.

Anyone who has ever paid proper attention (seems Sauron does) to details, knows that Hayo is very clever when it comes to capping. It's not random or luck or being sneaky at all.

There's a reason I had him on my number 10 in the "Top 10 players of all time" list.
People thought it was funny because it's much more impressive to have 100+ frags than to actually beat enemies by caps who are fragwise better than you.

I have no screens to back this up immediately but I believe MP are one of the only ones who defeated TT on harbour in the past 5-7 years if Hayo played and it was only 1 map with like 1 cap difference. We had quite some draws though.

The only way you would beat TT on harbour is if you got 5 guys on teamspeak who communicate as well as TT did.
Nijogeth Zimbabwe
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

ive seen someone post that screen a few weeks ago
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success and enjoy your victory!
Evil4N Netherlands
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Scrolling. Judging.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

MinatO wrote:]It's not only on harbour tbh. It's the same shit on bronx, aztec1 and such.
Particularly on harbour for me though. The thing on harbour is that if you pick the wrong way as a defender or mid it's nearly impossible to catch up, especially someone who can make those jumps near perfection (like hayo). Harbour's a cool map though and i like to play it 4o4/5o5, i'm just not that good at it. But hey, with practice comes skill . If I remember correctly we've beaten TT as well some years back in xdt/tcl/sfl (can't remember which one) by just dominating mid with 3 fraggers, have 2 guys attack and let no one defend. They still managed to cap though...fucking suicides :mrgreen:

On the other maps I know a few countertactics to recover flags and the bases/midfields are more open and thus easier to spot the flagcarier to determine where he's going. If you think hayo's going one side, just pick the other as he makes you think he's going one way, but will take the other way. Like some shaolin zen master once said: to beat your enemy, think like your enemy :ninja: Even when you found him he's still a pretty good fragger as well, so no easy recoveries. Without a doubt one of the best cappers ever. That's also what makes it fun to play vs him :happy:

[EF]Emirate
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

MinatO wrote:
Emirate wrote:True, the guy has some nice tactics on harbour. Also what makes it fun to play vs him on harbour though.

Perhaps julien wants the video so he can train his rebels  :troll:
It's not only on harbour tbh. It's the same shit on bronx, aztec1 and such.

Anyone who has ever paid proper attention (seems Sauron does) to details, knows that Hayo is very clever when it comes to capping. It's not random or luck or being sneaky at all.

There's a reason I had him on my number 10 in the "Top 10 players of all time" list.
People thought it was funny because it's much more impressive to have 100+ frags than to actually beat enemies by caps who are fragwise better than you.

I have no screens to back this up immediately but I believe MP are one of the only ones who defeated TT on harbour in the past 5-7 years if Hayo played and it was only 1 map with like 1 cap difference. We had quite some draws though.

The only way you would beat TT on harbour is if you got 5 guys on teamspeak who communicate as well as TT did.
He avoids kills so noone knows where he is. But when u notice him not dying/getting kills u kinda know exactly where he is. When he takes the flag he likes to change route like on IRQ he makes it look like he is going down, baiting the nades then he runs back and takes the ladder towards the tunnel area (or vice versa). He plays effective for the objective not for the frags/stats. He is a smart player not alot around that i've seen atm or when we last played in 2011-2012. Others: Emirate, Fluxy, JR, Dumond that i can think of off the bat.

Know thy enemy.

nonetheless if i had to pick my fantasy SoF team from the last 5 years i'd pick him.
Evil4N Netherlands
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Keep on with the theorycrafting boys, hopefully you guys will once be able to beat Hayo like I did.
You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Scrolling. Judging.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
butcha Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

lol you guys tactical n shit on sof :wub:

the deal with hayo is mapwise like the rest of us, some maps hes easier on (jpn,sud1,irq_small,irq2,maroc,irq_final iran2004 etc) maps with more ways to run and bigger ones + alot of nades hes harder.. dust2,aztec2,harbour,terror and obviously the fact that him and his comrades use ts even on fun/mixed games vs teams with no ts has alot of shit to do aswell... and ppl talk just bout hayo but its just the team as a whole that does it..you put him in a more ordinary team and he struggle more too cap. Sof science right there from the 2o2 champ knockin on TT runyos head. :troll:
Evil4N wrote:Remove me from #1
Evil4N wrote:And Butcha is pro, he doesn't need teamspeak.
Support your local 2016 - Quit being a retard Evilan movement
Hayo

Post by Hayo »

Haha what smoke said was pretty spot on, I do avoid kills if it helps me cap. And true it is harder without TT on teamspeak, but in this game I didnt have anyone from that random game on ts.

Another thing: Flux recently told me, I see your also counting kills. Yeah I always do. And I'm pretty sure more of you do. What Smoke said was right, if I dont die for a while I'm most likely in your base. :)
https://www.jaofnee.nl/
In minder dan 1 minuut donor worden.
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

Evil4N wrote:Keep on with the theorycrafting boys, hopefully you guys will once be able to beat Hayo like I did.
I was watching u on IRQ2 in that mix game a few days ago. The enemy team pretty much all died at the same time, meaning no pressure for u yet u chose to stand in your base instead of going forward to the mid area of the map. Especially on IRQ2 where its all connected @ mid.

U could use a few SoF lessons. :troll: