#1 vs EF

14/06/2015 - 01/09/2015
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Re: #1 vs EF

Post by Emirate »

maker wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
maker wrote:I must play on 70-80 (EF server) and cannot play on 40+ like in german server because you whine having not 10-15 but 20-30 ping.
This made me laugh. Get your facts straight. EF server is German.
wooow, today or yesterday they bought 2 new servers. before it was french. get your facts straight.
It's german. Before it was French, now it's german. Conclusion: it's German. Has been since saturday, meaning you could play on your beloved German server :)

Wednesday (yesterday) we got another Dutch server. Doesn't make a difference anyway, the EF server from sunday was German. IT'S GERMAN OKAY!

Np solving the server location mystery for you guys.
maker wrote: you easy bro.
:wub:

The server was German.

@maker: EF server is German :troll:
Huso
Reactions: 0

Post by Huso »

pls dont let maker join EF, i dont want to get infected
Prorace

Post by Prorace »

maker wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
maker wrote:I must play on 70-80 (EF server) and cannot play on 40+ like in german server because you whine having not 10-15 but 20-30 ping.
This made me laugh. Get your facts straight. EF server is German.
wooow, today or yesterday they bought 2 new servers. before it was french. get your facts straight.

Well, it's german and dutch, but both sucks. Got to agree with the fucking racist about the ping, the server we played was fine for everybody we mostly had between 30-40 ping. in my opinion, every SFL match should be played in such servers. (the germans one from minato) Every dutch got a decent ping there, same for the french, and same for polish. (25-40) The germans servers from EF really suck, dunno why.

On french, I got 25-30.
On dutch servers, I got 45-55
On polish servers, i got 60+

As the majority of SOF players are dutch, and always got at the maximum 35 on french/germans servers, it should be played on minato's german one. Just to equal the shit... But some just wants to have 10 as ping.
Huso

Post by Huso »

Nah i only play dutch server or i dont play. Oh and yeah if i lose on dutch server i will ragequit #win-win-situation #makerstyle #jesuismaker
butcha Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Ha fluxys tears caught on screen. about time, little bitch act nice on the forum but hes the worst on the servers. :ghehe: :gamer:
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Fluxy wrote: kinda boring
butcha wrote:Ha fluxys tears caught on screen. about time, little bitch act nice on the forum but hes the worst on the servers.  :ghehe:  :gamer:
butcha wrote: you alöl in ef were boring to play vs
Guess you can share tears... :fp: Emotional bonding on the sofforums. Amazing.

Get over it already.
Fuckemup Sweden
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

ROTLMFAO.

It's incredible guys, the drama being caused in here.
I didn't check the forum in like... 2-3 Days? and this topic had 1 page last time i was here.

Thanks Huso for posting the screenshots, else we would hear more drama/tears/ from your teammates i guess. Our fault for not screening the game, well i wasn't there i usually screen SFL games even if its a loss.

I can give a Little info about the game from our side, if it helps a Little bit?
I don't know, people seems a lil bitter.

Maker posted in our private forum that he leaves at 9pm if match is finnished or not, he was working many hours straight.... I don't blame him, i also didn't show up cause of work so....
And the game was a Little bit slow started so he held his Word and left at 9.
I don't know about Pele, told me 2-3 hours Before game that he couldn't make it... but still showed up for a map.

But anyway..... can we move forward? match was played almost a week ago.

WE LOST ONE, WE WON ONE........ FINE????
G/L FURTHER EF. THX FOR THE GAMES. ENJOYED :)