TT vs EF Rematch

14/06/2015 - 01/09/2015
Ademk
Reactions: 1

Re: TT vs EF Rematch

Post by Ademk »

MinatO wrote:
Ademk wrote:Cuz he made +/- 50 frags he is a fragger ?

LMAO
Id like to see u outfrag emirate fluxy huso fabel on this map and cap the most flags. You couldnt even beat them 2on2 which is probably where theyre the easiest to beat.
They never won vs kadir and me :d
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:We got dumpyT. FLAG GOES LEFT GUYS! *entire ef team checks left* --> sees flag go right  :fp:  --> half of the team chases hayo --> gets naded --> Hayo caps --> half of the team is looking for a shotgun --> Bundy sneaks another cap --> 50 ''for fuck sakes'' on ts  :mrgreen:
butcha wrote: and no i dont joke, i rarely play sof sober. usually have 3-4 beers after dinner n then i go s0f mode.
not really.. its just that i cant stand sof/you guys without a lil alcohol in my blood... sober its like 5 mins and i get a headache :bored:
MinatO

Post by MinatO »

butcha wrote:
Emirate wrote:We got dumpyT. FLAG GOES LEFT GUYS! *entire ef team checks left* --> sees flag go right  :fp:  --> half of the team chases hayo --> gets naded --> Hayo caps --> half of the team is looking for a shotgun --> Bundy sneaks another cap --> 50 ''for fuck sakes'' on ts  :mrgreen:
butcha wrote: and no i dont joke, i rarely play sof sober. usually have 3-4 beers after dinner n then i go s0f mode.
not really.. its just that i cant stand sof/you guys without a lil alcohol in my blood... sober its like 5 mins and i get a headache  :bored:
After which scenario do you get a headache? :troll:

1. You have been banned from the server - Evilan.

2. Player 1: Hey Meffy, it's been a long time, how are you?
Niko: STFU STFU STFU
ADEM: LOL LOL FDP
Meffy: Sorry did you say something, my console deletes your sentence when there's been so much chat afterwards.

3. Player X kills Butcha with shotgun. Player X kills Butcha with shotgun. Player X kills Butcha with shotgun (times X100 depending on the amount of shotgun spawns)
Player X: gg, was a fun game guys. I'm glad SOF is back, you know SOF2015 and all. Everything for zeh activity, lets just camp all the players so nobody wants to play matches versus my clan anymore. SOF ACTIVITY <3 JE SUIS SNAKE
Player X: WTF you banned Retard? Don't you care about the sof activity?

4. "Hey guys please spec, we are playing an important 2on2 match on jpntclx."

5. "Hey guys lets DO MIXED, i mean we got 2 clans with 4 people each in the server but lets just play MIXEDDD."

6. Player: Sigh always the same sof maps man... always irq jpn dust etc it just gets so boring.
Admin puts dm/buddysctf1.
Player: what a fucking shitmap man. Wheres the shotgun??? :confused:
Player: disconnected

7. Player throws grenade in the face of the enemy player. Player dies and enemy player walks away, with armor and everything.

8. Oh lets play aztec1, been so long. Runs 10 minutes to reach enemy base, dies. Runs again 10 minutes to enemy base, kills 1 player and then dies. Runs again 10 minutes to enemy base, dies and so on and on. Let's run to the left side of the map instead of the right side! Sniped by Fabel. Ok lets go via the swamps! Sniped by Dutch. Ok I remember why we never play this map.

9. Player 1:"Gg well played guys, was a fun match!".
Player 2: What a bg. You were just lucky. You're just a runner. I mean I had like 90 frags rofl, fucking raped you so hard my cock is still hard. Frags = skill. Flags are not important in CTF. My goal was always to have the most frags in SOF 2015. You know, the year where we struggle with 4 clans and about 16 active players. They're lucky i'm not playing CS GO, i'd be making big bucks there being so talented in shooters and all.

10. Oldskooler: Returns to sof, sees 8 guys playing in a server with different clantags and colors.
Admin: DUDE WTF MAN, GTFO, WE PLAYING MIXED
Oldskooler: Mixed?? what is this???
Oldskooler has been kicked from the server.
Oldskooler thinks in himself: "man this community is still a piece of shit" and has never been seen ever since.

I'm joking with my points above but in reality these are exactly the reasons why I don't play public sof. Especially the mixed parts annoy the fuck out of me whenever I see 2 clans who have enough players to play a match.
Last edited by MinatO on 24 Jun 2015, 18:17, edited 5 times in total.
Fossil
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

MinatO wrote:
butcha wrote:
not really.. its just that i cant stand sof/you guys without a lil alcohol in my blood... sober its like 5 mins and i get a headache  :bored:
After which scenario do you get a headache?  :troll:

2. STFU STFU STFU LOL LOL LOL FDP FDP - Niko
3. Adem kills Butcha with shotgun. Adem kills Butcha with shotgun. Adem kills Butcha with shotgun (times X depending on the amount of shotgun spawns) -
5. "Hey guys lets DO MIXED, i mean we got 2 clans with 4 people each in the server but lets just play MIXEDDD."
6.  Player: Sigh always the same sof maps man... always irq jpn dust etc it just gets so boring.
Player: what a fucking shitmap man. Wheres the shotgun???  :confused:
7. Player throws grenade in the face of the enemy player. Player dies and enemy player walks away, with armor and everything.
8. Oh lets play aztec1, been so long. Runs 10 minutes to reach enemy base, dies. Runs again 10 minutes to enemy base, kills 1 player and then dies. Runs again 10 minutes to enemy base, dies and so on and on. Let's run to the left side of the map instead of the right side! Sniped by Fabel. Ok lets go via the swamps! Sniped by Dutch. Ok I remember why we never play this map.
Player 2: What a bg. You were just lucky. You're just a runner. I mean I had like 90 frags rofl, fucking raped you so hard my cock is still hard. Frags = skill. Flags are not important in CTF. My goal was always to have the most frags in SOF 2015. You know, the year were we struggle with 4 clans and about 16 active players. They're lucky i'm not playing CS GO, i'd be making big bucks there being so talented in shooters and all.
10. Oldskooler: Returns to sof, sees 8 guys playing in a server with different clantags and colors.
Oldskooler thinks in himself: "man this community is still a piece of shit" has never been seen ever since.
Its sad when every single thing u typed is actually true. :cry:
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:
butcha wrote:
After which scenario do you get a headache?  :troll:

2. Player 1: Hey Meffy, it's been a long time, how are you?
Niko: STFU STFU STFU
ADEM: LOL LOL FDP
Meffy: Sorry did you say something, my console deletes your sentence when there's been so much chat afterwards.

3. Player X kills Butcha with shotgun. Player X kills Butcha with shotgun. Player X kills Butcha with shotgun (times X100 depending on the amount of shotgun spawns)
Player X: gg, was a fun game guys. I'm glad SOF is back, you know SOF2015 and all. Everything for zeh activity, lets just camp all the players so nobody wants to play matches versus my clan anymore. SOF ACTIVITY <3 JE SUIS SNAKE
Player X: WTF you banned Retard? Don't you care about the sof activity?

6.  Player: Sigh always the same sof maps man... always irq jpn dust etc it just gets so boring.
Player: what a fucking shitmap man. Wheres the shotgun???  :confused:

Player 2: What a bg. You were just lucky. You're just a runner. I mean I had like 90 frags rofl, fucking raped you so hard my cock is still hard. Frags = skill. Flags are not important in CTF. My goal was always to have the most frags in SOF 2015. You know, the year where we struggle with 4 clans and about 16 active players. They're lucky i'm not playing CS GO, i'd be making big bucks there being so talented in shooters and all.

Oldskooler thinks in himself: "man this community is still a piece of shit" and has never been seen ever since.

I'm joking with my points above but in reality these are exactly the reasons why I don't play public sof. Especially the mixed parts annoy the fuck out of me whenever I see 2 clans who have enough players to play a match.
lol.. jokes.. right :mrgreen:
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

butcha wrote: not really.. its just that i cant stand sof/you guys without a lil alcohol in my blood... sober its like 5 mins and i get a headache  :bored:
Huso

Post by Huso »

I think we shud ban the players with that kind of behaviour minato showed^^.

Lets start with Niko, adem and maker
Fossil

Post by Fossil »

Huso wrote:I think we shud ban the players with that kind of behaviour minato showed^^.

Lets start with Niko, adem and maker
But then who are you gonna play when you start up SoF?
Dutchman

Post by Dutchman »

I understand most of the annoying stuff for public games except the sniping part..., since I also do that in matches haha (as Jr beautifully pointed out :P)
Haijah

Post by Haijah »

Players don't come back to SoF when we don't ban the cheaters.
A good start would be the players who got caught by UAC Anti-Cheat: Julien, Huso, Maker.
-Evilan.
Nijogeth Zimbabwe
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Haijah wrote:Players don't come back to SoF when we don't ban the cheaters.
A good start would be the players who got caught by UAC Anti-Cheat: Julien, Huso, Maker.
-Evilan.
Wasnt Evilan caught with pinkheads on UAC, which was also what Huso got caught for?
Maybe he has a point then.

As for Dutch, I think Minato means the map Aztec2001 and not the sniping.
Huso

Post by Huso »

-Evilan.
lets ban half of sof then :troll:
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

-Evilan.
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:
-Evilan.
Ademk

Post by Ademk »

Man u fckn guys take this game too srs. Just play your public and league matches, after done with that typ exit in your console.
MinatO

Post by MinatO »

Ademk wrote:Man u fckn guys take this game too srs. Just play your public and league matches, after done with that typ exit in your console.
I agree Adem, we should all follow your example and be more relaxed after playing publics/matches.
Ademk wrote:Shut up u motherfucker kanker unfair bitch ass sukkel. I'm gonna do the same u fkcn sad noob ;).
Ademk wrote:Dutch you fdp down syndrome, do you think we all forgot that the only time you had power you changed TCL rules to give your clan a default? And then you say it was because you hqve down syndrome / autism and didnt take ur retatd pills that day? Yeah.. Mind ur own business and go and sit in dark room and listen to ypur Pig Grunting music you megool LMAO
Ademk wrote:Go pump the tires of your adjustable wheelchair you stupid blind disabled monkey.

fuck gulom btw he can suck acadies cock

:troll: :troll: :troll:
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

MinatO wrote:
Ademk wrote:Man u fckn guys take this game too srs. Just play your public and league matches, after done with that typ exit in your console.
I agree Adem, we should all follow your example and be more relaxed after playing publics/matches.
Ademk wrote:Shut up u motherfucker kanker unfair bitch ass sukkel. I'm gonna do the same u fkcn sad noob ;).
Ademk wrote:Dutch you fdp down syndrome, do you think we all forgot that the only time you had power you changed TCL rules to give your clan a default? And then you say it was because you hqve down syndrome / autism and didnt take ur retatd pills that day? Yeah.. Mind ur own business and go and sit in dark room and listen to ypur Pig Grunting music you megool LMAO
Ademk wrote:Go pump the tires of your adjustable wheelchair you stupid blind disabled monkey.

fuck gulom btw he can suck acadies cock

:troll:  :troll:  :troll:

Haha i love the quote about the wheelchair :acad:
Ademk

Post by Ademk »

Did you really searched mine comments for one by one lol.
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

Dante

Post by Dante »