New start

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

New start

Post by Pazey »

If you guys are tired of the shit thats been going on for years like me but you kept with it because you enjoyed the games then its time to start fresh.the reason why sof keeps slowing dieing because of fools like evilan making drama and most of the people that voted no defending him, Its the rot thats been in it since the start but we lived with it we tried to clean it with the help from decent people over the years anticheats etc. But now we are at the point where we need to cut this away and move on and it isnt to late we have plans in place to start fresh ill leave it at that for now.

We have alot of people interested already some old faces and mostly kk clan so for the people who are interested in playing some clean games without the sof drama they can message me and ill update them when the time comes remember back to the wax days where we knew players but login well thats just the start of it players will be logged by hardware :wink: ill update you more via PM

Can the Mods keep this thread from being another 10 page drama thread so we can get this message out.
Reactions: 1

Re: New start

Post by butcha »

The thing is its all good on sundays.. like when tt playing ef/vm.. all cool n friendly.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

How can you requests to moderators to keep this topic from drama when you are making unnecessary statements like this:
Pazey wrote:because of fools like evilan
Good job. You really smart. Apologize !

Post by Fossil »

butcha wrote:The thing is its all good on sundays.. like when tt playing ef/vm.. all cool n friendly.
Dont think there has ever been drama involving [TT]. Time to start one in 2016 :troll:

Post by Kruq »

the reason i defend him cause i dont understand you people always make drama about him lmfao if you needed help or had any questions evilan was always there on skype to help you out.. if i do normal to him he acts normal to me, if he is annoying to you just leave it ? who cares but u dumb fucks always falls for his funny talks and gets mad of a game get a life nerds
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

My mouse is still on its way. Weedy is still snorting that cocaine 24/7 and shooting roids.
We pass on SOF 2016. Maybe next year tho.

Post by MinatO »

Hello Darryl.
I lost motivation and joy for the game a while ago but seeing your post might push me to give it another shot.

Post by Evil4N »

Minato is returning to SoF

Post by Pazey »

Yeah same here but after Paul aka Welsh told me whats planned for SoF i decided to come back for a few games ill tell people more when i get updates.

Post by Evil4N »

Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

gl hf :)

Post by Evil4N »

As usual, Pazey is just all talk, nothing is happening. It's just cheap attention whoring as usual. Especially when he have to resort to ridicule me so people would continue reading his post (populism).

While around the same time I get a PM from [KK]Welsh where he requests me for help in his search for definitions for his Anti-Cheat. Obviously I should have turned him down, but hey, when someone is putting efforts for the community, I just can't ignore it. I redirected Welsh towards the players here who actually do hold a small or big database of SoF-hacks. Around 6 players of them are left at sof1.org. Rest assured, none of them are in #1 (They are a bunch of wannabees who got butthurted by newskoolers like Huso. Am I partly using this post as a excuse to ridicule #1 again ? yes I am).

The pm reminds me of certain staff(s) in the past. In public they ridicule me, but behind the scene they shamelessly expect me to help them.

Hypocrite Pazey. You will never succeed :)
The least you can get is a mini-mixed games on a sunday night with a private password. Normally I would put up something against it, but your [KK] people are so fragile as it can get; So I have decided to permit your little adventure and told the active public-sof players within my ranks to leave you and your endeavors alone.

This should be enough to create something "fresh", without using "Evil4N" as a excuse when it doesn't work out, lmfao. I will withdraw my structures from public-sof, for a fresh go.

- Evil4N over and out.

Post by Dutchman »

actually we already started, just without you :)

Post by Evil4N »

Good.

Post by Fossil »

Evil4N wrote:As usual, Pazey is just all talk, nothing is happening. It's just cheap attention whoring as usual. Especially when he have to resort to ridicule me so people would continue reading his post (populism).

While around the same time I get a PM from [KK]Welsh where he requests me for help in his search for definitions for his Anti-Cheat. Obviously I should have turned him down, but hey, when someone is putting efforts for the community, I just can't ignore it. I redirected Welsh towards the players here who actually do hold a small or big database of SoF-hacks. Around 6 players of them are left at sof1.org. Rest assured, none of them are in #1 (They are a bunch of wannabees who got butthurted by newskoolers like Huso. Am I partly using this post as a excuse to ridicule #1 again ? yes I am).

The pm reminds me of certain staff(s) in the past. In public they ridicule me, but behind the scene they shamelessly expect me to help them.

Hypocrite Pazey. You will never succeed :)
The least you can get is a mini-mixed games on a sunday night with a private password. Normally I would put up something against it, but your [KK] people are so fragile as it can get; So I have decided to permit your little adventure and told the active public-sof players within my ranks to leave you and your endeavors alone.

This should be enough to create something "fresh", without using "Evil4N" as a excuse when it doesn't work out, lmfao. I will withdraw my structures from public-sof, for a fresh go.

- Evil4N over and out.
noone cares

Post by Fossil »

Dutchman wrote:actually we already started, just without you :)
such brutality, i like it.

Post by MinatO »

Yup attention whoring that's Pazey! I'm sure that was his intention! Seeing as he's always on this forum, 24/7.

God you're a dumb runt.

Post by Evil4N »

MinatO wrote:God you're a dumb runt.
Last edited by ShocK on 18 Mar 2016, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image removed In Pazeys absense
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

7 days without evilan, hopefully we'll all survive :cool:

Post by Fossil »

What was the image?

@Shock, wow 7 whole days? Naughty man.