Dumond vs P R E D A T O R and Fragman / Crazyhorse nycdm3 nostalgia

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 3

Re: Dumond vs P R E D A T O R and Fragman / Crazyhorse nycdm3 nostalgia

Post by Butcha123 »

Lol
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Oh the servers nowadays forgot about djejebot? Maybe they need that fix that dende made then.
I am
I am
Reactions: 7

Post by bobby00 »

sad that one person is doing what dende done years ago took a fucking huff and gev all teh aimbot quite sad now crazyhorse is dong the same cause he cant take a loss on a game sof died fast gona die even quicker this time ggs
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

[image][/image]
Attachments
cheats.png

Post by FRAGMAN »

I've never been accused of using anything. But everyone knows that you use it. Big difference of having it and "not" using it, and having it and using it. Why aren't you posting the convos where you are asking for them, Only posting the ones you want to post. Sof is dead, and not only because of the aimbot. People moved on, You've trolled almost everyone in this game. You trolled Julien, Jr, Keifer etc. You can post what ever you want it doesn't bother me. And how is it that I can't take a loss. You left the other night because everytime I play you and start doing good you always have to leave to go smoke. You must not have a life. This is like 12teen shit on facebook. Everyone thinks your a tool and mentally unstable. That's super obvious. You were using it the other night vs Jr. And he still kicked your ass, I hate that i have to say this but I have you on video using it while you were playing JR. We play tonight, bring everything you got. I just got my Super Hack back from the mechanic he put a new A.I. Superman autoaim aimbot with extended range, and 5X as powerful shotgun on my game. Best hack ever made. I trained it to only lock onto you. Again you will prolly only be able to understand about 25% of what I wrote. Because your dumb...

Post by FRAGMAN »

I know you really get off on this, your using LUBE right. Or you going in dry? I'm just a lil worried, don't want you to hurt yourself.
Reactions: 2

Post by Preacher »

:acad: :acad: :acad:

Post by TotalitioN »

Cheating kids ......
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

we toe rag u must like bringing kieferand julain into it lol the dont give a fuck bout u so delate ur gay bot and play stright all i said to you then u try tell all i am the one give u it so i proved it is u with 4 bots on a game with 90 percent of time is only u on it playing mh bot

Post by Butcha123 »

1945 April 20th, Soviet artillery began shelling Berlin at 11 a.m. on Hitler's 56th birthday. Preparations were made to evacuate Hitler and his staff to Obersalzberg to make a final stand in the Bavarian mountains, but Hitler refused to leave his bunker. Hermann Göring and Heinrich Himmler departed the bunker for the last time

1999 April 20th, soldier of fortune was supposedly released. However the date is highly controversal amongst historians, and april 20th, 2000 may be the actual date according to some. Source wikipedia
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

butcha

Post by Nijogeth »

Butcha123 wrote: 20 Apr 2023, 14:32 1999 April 20th, soldier of fortune was supposedly released. However the date is highly controversal amongst historians, and april 20th, 2000 may be the actual date according to some. Source wikipedia
1993 is also still not debunked. JR was played it back then
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote: 18 Apr 2023, 17:43 Oh the servers nowadays forgot about djejebot? Maybe they need that fix that dende made then.
My server setup still uses the fix.
I am
I am

Re: [Release]Http Download Helper

Post by bobby00 »

grimsheaper.png
I am
I am

Re: [Release]Http Download Helper

Post by bobby00 »

Grimreaper beggign for wh i sent him it he useing right now he said he wants to beat julian i watch last night him use and still not win any sugestion to help him told him 90 percent off sof is aimbot on bind :acad: :acad: :acad: :clap: :clap: :clap: :assassin:
Reactions: 18

Post by ycrario »

I dunno whats the saddest part of all this mess.
The fact that u spread the cheats to everyone in 2023 and consirering yourself as anticheat player, but using the dendebot
Or the part that people want only play that game for win with cheats against a community of 5 activs players.
For real, i have no more comments, thats just really sad for Thomas wouldnt think he need that to play sof1. Poor game
Reactions: 2

Post by Preacher »

The funny thing is even with WH he wouldn't be able to defeat Julien or me :p
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

ycrario wrote: 12 May 2023, 12:18 I dunno whats the saddest part of all this mess.
The fact that u spread the cheats to everyone in 2023 and consirering yourself as anticheat player, but using the dendebot
Or the part that people want only play that game for win with cheats against a community of 5 activs players.
For real, i have no more comments, thats just really sad for Thomas wouldnt think he need that to play sof1. Poor game
:acad: :acad: only you will defend a we rat cause your 1 its proof if i cheat i woudlnt bother i play you with dende bot wh shooty pak u still 500 score haha u ruind sof now people are asking for cheats this how it ends :lol:
I am
I am

Post by bobby00 »

:lol:
Preacher wrote: 12 May 2023, 14:11 The funny thing is even with WH he wouldn't be able to defeat Julien or me :p

Post by Butcha123 »

snitch