Dumond vs Fragman / Crazyhorse on USA server.

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Dumond vs Fragman / Crazyhorse on USA server.

Post by dmd »

Last edited by dmd on 11 Aug 2022, 08:26, edited 3 times in total.
Reactions: 4

Re: Fragman / Crazyhorse - gicctf1 CTF game on USA server.

Post by FRAGMAN »

What up bro, I do like the videos. I actually want you to show me how to record a game, because I wanna see how bad I play. I've never seen myself play before. Yo Brother, you gotta take it easy on yourself. it seems like your describing being torn in 2 diff directions. Everything is all good. Everyone fucks up, everyone makes mistakes, and no one is perfect. Play on bro, Play on.....
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Sup buddy. I use the payed full version of Fraps. It costs like 30 euro and 32,14 USD via PayPal. It's a one time payment. All videos will be stored in the Fraps movie directory map. Ill show you sometimes. Maybe you van record me from your POV. always interested in that.

Thanks for the heads up and supportive posts. You can not keep ruminating on the past and worry about the future. Guild and shame can help sometimes, but can hold you back if you don't except your mistakes and the evil side you might have inside .

I might contact contact Joe / P R E D A T O R, Junior, Trekker (chin), Emirate, Nijogeth and IQ Ira for some nostalgia games. The Polish players might get some more Polish players back. I also spoke to Pazey / Muere, but they (him and Craneo) are busy running their own brewery, I might visit them someday in Wales and take a taste of their brew.

Let's keep in touch brother.

Peace.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Lets's cut our armpits.
Last edited by dmd on 11 May 2022, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Use Open Broadcast Software (OBS) Stream it to youtube and publish it as a video) This will prevent FRAPS from saving 40gb .divx files.
plus OBS is free and also records if need be.
Reactions: 4

Post by FRAGMAN »

OK thanks, I will dl that program. Gotta get a decent pc put together 1st. Playing on my work pc right now. Need something more "mine".