Elite Financials

Emirate
Reactions: 9

Elite Financials

Post by Emirate »

Hello!

Flux came up with the idea to keep an eye on the ''financials'' for the server and such, just so everybody knows where there money goes and when we might need some cash again.

For our current situation: Together with Shock and Nijo I have hired 1TB of space at kimsufi. On this drive we can host multiple servers. This drive costs €10,- a month + €23,- startup costs. We opened a PayPal account to collect money in order to be able to keep renting this server. For now Shock, Nijo and me have paid pretty much the whole thing (about 15€ each) and started to host the 4 sof1.org servers. Now we got a shitload of space left and we can host some more servers on it. I came to the deal to get some cash onto the PayPal account and in return we can host the EF server. For your interest: The kimsufi serverdrive is rented on my name, so it won't suddenly disappear together with your cash. Also I have acces to the PayPal account so that won't be a problem either.

For now I am collecting the money you're willing to pay for the server. So far I have received it from the following people:
Huso (€2,-)
Dumpy (€3,-)
Vanq (€3,-)
Fluxy (€10,-)

Guys who will donate too but of which the money has not received me yet:
Fabel (€?)

I will make a .rcon login for each of the guys who donated with full acces. For the members who have not donated I will make a shared .rcon login which can pause/unpause the game and can change maps.

When i've collected the money of all guys, i'll transfer it to the PayPal account of sof1.org so we can rent the server for it for another few months/weeks. Thanks for the donations lads, I aprreciate it. Let's keep this clan running strong :cool:
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
Huso
Reactions: 0

Re: Elite Financials

Post by Huso »

Good work and good explanation.
[]Hù$óØ
fluxy

Post by fluxy »

thumbs up :o
Rene:I know how to camp in sof...but camping irl is a different story.!
Persian Netherlands

Post by Persian »

perhaps a good idea to mention the paypal account so that people can donate to it?
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

Last time we just put it on my bankaccount but if paypal suits you better I can give you mine.

Like I said yesterday on whatsapp, we're looking for a better sustainable solution for sfl and the clans.

Will let you know asap.

[EF]Emirate
Prorace

Post by Prorace »

Well, I am willing to donate but I can't see any EF server on the list actually ? Plus, I ain't gonna donate for a dutch shitty server like Z/MP & TT got. I rather pay for a german one from 2o2 tournament that suit to everybody.
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

Prorace wrote:Well, I am willing to donate but I can't see any EF server on the list actually ? Plus, I ain't gonna donate for a dutch shitty server like Z/MP & TT got. I rather pay for a german one from 2o2 tournament that suit to everybody.

The ef server crashed a while back. It's on the same box as the sof1.org servers so I have no clue why it doesn't work (it worked for half a year). Also one of the reasons why I want to rent one from a third party

[EF]Emirate
Prorace

Post by Prorace »

Wich type of server you wanna rent ? And how much it cost a month ?