Dende & Gallo vs Elda & Wucho (Winners Bracket - Round 1)

MinatO
Reactions: 1

Dende & Gallo vs Elda & Wucho (Winners Bracket - Round 1)

Post by MinatO »

Team Dende/Gallo ban: iraq_small
Team Elda/Wucho ban: jpntclx
Team Dende/Gallo pick: irqctf1
Team Elda/Wucho pick: iraq_final

Uac Match ID: sflmatch4

Elda/Wucho won the first 2 maps so a 3rd (sudctf1) wasn't necessary.

Dende/Gallo were accusing Elda/Wucho cheating on 2nd map tho, not sure if that was trolling or not :biggrin:
Darkelda
Reactions: 0

Re: Dende & Gallo vs Elda & Wucho (Winners Bracket - Round 1

Post by Darkelda »

Thanks for waiting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ðårkêldå
+VM+Elda
CheaterSkeeter Great Britain

Post by CheaterSkeeter »

UAC + demo = 100% clean. fact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOj64LIP6W8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by 123456789 »

CheaterSkeeter wrote:UAC + demo = 100% clean. fact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOj64LIP6W8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to me its not fair this is realy different to the normal steps and they are not so loud
if ur playing with headset u got to listen carefully to hear the sound
but this is on maps like jpn realy close to a WH bc u realy know where he is comming from

i remember my active cs 1.6 time there was same problem with hit sounds wallbanging was much easier if u hit him u got a louder noice
not allowed penalty points
sMoKy²
]G[enocide!
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

It's the same as the footsteps which are already part of the game. You can make the footsteps louder as well, no need to replace it with some annoying bleeping sound :fp:

Same with some other mods i've seen. I believe it was the rokan mod which has the FIRE IN THE HOLE sound when you throw a nade and a HEADSHOT sound for a headshot. You can hear each headshot in the map and know exactly were someone had been shot (easy targetting) or naded. It might make a small difference, but it doesn't win the game for you.

Everyone who has footsteps enabled in sof has this advantage, the question is who uses it properly :mrgreen:
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
d3nd3
Reactions: 8

Post by d3nd3 »

Who has the morals which fit with that type of behaviour, the question is who is the rat
@emirate : will love to see how you don't use the footsteps properly when i play vs you, little rat
Dutchman

Post by Dutchman »

mario.PAK
think this is the best soundpack though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by 123456789 »

Emirate wrote:It's the same as the footsteps which are already part of the game. You can make the footsteps louder as well, no need to replace it with some annoying bleeping sound  :fp:

Same with some other mods i've seen. I believe it was the rokan mod which has the FIRE IN THE HOLE sound when you throw a nade and a HEADSHOT sound for a headshot. You can hear each headshot in the map and know exactly were someone had been shot (easy targetting) or naded. It might make a small difference, but it doesn't win the game for you.

Everyone who has footsteps enabled in sof has this advantage, the question is who uses it properly  :mrgreen:
realy... back in 2002-2003 jpn
i waited with closed eyes at the kevler just listen to the sound
and belive me atm where u were trying to cross the corner u where already dead
sounds are big andvantage in 1on1 and 2on2
on big maps its an advantage too you hear 1-2 enemys coming closer
chances getting bigger to trick them
sMoKy²
]G[enocide!
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

d3nd3 wrote:Who has the morals which fit with that type of behaviour, the question is who is the rat
@emirate : will love to see how you don't use the footsteps properly when i play vs you, little rat
Pffff, like you'll make it that far :mrgreen:

next to that, you've never been really good at turning words into deeds so stop talking before you embarrass yourself again :fp:
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate